Cazador Consulting Group is pursuing an individual to assume a leadership role, responsible for consistent observance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Safety procedures, also HAZMAT documentation. Interface with other departments to coordinate warehouse activities, maintenance of the physical organization of the warehouse and assist in planning future capacity requirements. Don’t pass up this opportunity to begin a career with a values-driven company with solid growth potential and advancement and salary progression opportunities.
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree, or off-setting life experience
- A minimum of 3 years of prior work experience involving warehousing or inventory control
- Familiarity with the production of computer or electronic products or consumer product goods is valuable but not required
- Strong leadership qualities, high integrity, solid work ethic, a positive mental attitude, and appreciation for full accountability
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, impeccable attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with all types of personalities and cultural backgrounds
- Must be fluent in the English language, with excellent written and verbal communication abilities and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in Spanish is desirable but not required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform the job with a high level of safety awareness
- Strong leadership and people management skills. Ability to lead by example & offer supportive management and coaching
- Must have a strong sense of integrity, tenacity, and strong attention to detail
- Skilled in the use of office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) and the Internet and possess experience with NetSuite or other WMS software.
- Knowledge of commonly used mechanical concepts, practices, and procedures; ability to effectively communicate with/and answer questions from supervisors, managers, co-workers, customers, and the general public
To apply for this job email your details to Lizette@cazadorcg.com