Website Cazador Consulting Group Cazador Consulting Group
Cazador Consulting Group
Cazador Consulting Group is in pursuit of a Staff Accountant who is skilled in preparing and maintaining financial records to track organizational assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities. Strong technology skills and critical communication abilities are essential. The ideal candidate possesses knowledge of the Microsoft Suite specifically proficiency with Excel. Time management, analytical communication and interpersonal skills, along with attention to detail is necessity! This is a great opportunity to work with a company who has continued to expand its operations since 2007. International operations expansion is one of the core ambitions for this company in the coming years. If you love what you do. Let it show. Submit your resume. We specialize in matching exceptional employees and great companies!
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, payroll, customer accounts, and other financial accounts; manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Files tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software systems; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Manages the purchasing and invoicing system.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, or related field, required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org