Great Opportunity for a Leader who likes to mentor and train.
As the Sr IT supervisor you will be responsible for the planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and management of information technology for our Client. This position also provides daily ongoing deployment, configuration, support, administration, and maintenance for IT applications or functions.
- Coordinates the team effort and resources, leads and supervises the team to provide support on a specific information technology area of discipline.
- Assists IT Management to establish, review, and communicate IT plans for now and for the future as needed.
- Ensures that projects are in alignment with information technology plans.
- Selects and supervises internal and external resources on related projects.
- Establishes relationships with other IT leaders and team members, working toward common standards and sharing ideas and resources.
- Maintains working knowledge of current and emerging technologies related to the area of responsibility through independent research and attending relevant conferences, trade shows, and professional organization meetings.
- Participates within area-specific projects intended to continually improve/upgrade operations and processes.
- Provides direction to team to meet schedules, business objectives and resolve challenges.
- Recommends improvements to IT processes, practices, and standards.
- Enforces established technical standards, guidelines, and best practices within the IT area of discipline.
- Performs within the guidelines of policies and directives at or above company performance.
- Supervises the team in its day-to-day operational activities; builds team efficiency through teamwork, open communication, and continuous improvements of process and technology.
- Assists IT Manager with the performance evaluation and development process for department team members.
- Assists IT Manager administrating staff performance reviews.
- Recommends hiring, promotions, and terminations.
- Administers disciplinary action on staff, including assists with the development of performance improvement plans.
- Complies with all the Company’s Safety and Environmental policies, practices, and programs. Takes corrective action within training limitations. Escalates as necessary.
- Participates in and adheres to all training programs designed to enhance HSE knowledge, safety standards, and job performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Certificates, Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical Certification in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in specific information technology area of discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a team lead.
Knowledge of Oil and Gas Operations.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizette@cazadorcg.com