Could this be the next great step in your career? A property Supervisor with great experience is needed! Apply today.
· Working knowledge of computers.
· Operating the property within the financial guidelines, i.e., the budget established by the District Manager/Owner.
· Daily inspections of the property and direct supervision of the service and grounds personnel.
· Direct supervision of the office staff and bookkeeping functions.
· Responsible for ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times for yourself and all property employees.
· Responsible for generating various reports, including but not limited to the Weekly Vacancy, Delinquency, Turnover, and Traffic reports. The accuracy and timeliness of these reports are the responsibility of the Community Manager.
· Responsible for implementing, designing, and maintaining a resident retention program, including a community newsletter, resident referral program, and social activities.
· Responsible for ensuring that all personnel in all departments operate within OSHA standards.
· Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com