We have an immediate A right-hand person, so to speak. The official title is office manager, however, there is so much more to the job.
The position would handle the front desk, which can be quite busy during filing season as well as office manager duties… and be the executive assistant to the owner.
The perfect candidate would exhibit the following qualities and experience:
• Team Player
• Fast Learner
• Able to work independently
• Strong critical thinking abilities
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills
• Strong computer skills
• Strong MS Office suite products knowledge
• Must understand time and billing programs, and Accounts Receivable processes
• Basic Accounts Payable knowledge
• QuickBooks or other Accounting program experience is helpful, but not required
• Basic IT knowledge and phone system management knowledge needed
• Prior CPA firm experience a big bonus
• Marketing skills helpful, especially experience with MailChimp or similar systems as well as social media platforms.
Our Client offers paid vacation,
holidays, and sick pay, a full benefits package, and a 401k retirement plan.
Overtime is required during filing and extension season, but they work a 4 nine-hour day a week schedule the rest of the year.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join this awesome team or someone you know would be a great fit please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizette@cazadorcg.com