Perform routine and emergency repairs to ensure proper and safe operation of Agency facilities. Also includes janitorial services, maintenance of buildings, plumbing, equipment, grounds, and vehicles at assigned locations. The following list of responsibilities represents a rand of duties to be performed however, actual assigned duties may vary by location and worksite needs.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform and schedule routine preventive maintenance ( Plumbing, electrical, and structural ) to ensure proper and safe operation of Agency Facilities
- Repair carpentry, masonry, painting, center equipment, and facilities.
- Perform light carpentry (builds fixtures/cabinets, etc) and paint exterior and interior surfaces.
- Perform groundskeeping year-round, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, and sanitizing bathrooms, and picking up and emptying trash.
- May oversee and train clients or employees in day-to-day maintenance and janitorial tasks.
- Perform minor maintenance and service on EOC vehicles.
- Clean and maintain equipment and tools used on the job.
- Maintain and purchased inventory of cleaning and gardening supplies
- Pick up and dispose of trash and debris
- Maintain daily written records of activities, mileage logs, purchase orders, receipts, etc
- Deliver orders and materials received at the operations building to various Agency facilities
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Establish professional working relationships with staff
- Effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned trade tools and equipment
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of general experience in performing carpentry, plumbing electrical repairs, building maintenance, janitorial, or any combination of education, training, or experience, which will provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Possession of a valid California Drivers License and state automobile insurance with an acceptable driving record, substantiated by a DMV printout
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org