Are you looking to make your next big move in the HR world? Do you have experience in rolling out employee benefits?
We are looking for an HR Generalist who specializes in employee benefits. The HR Generalist handles the daily HR activities and employee relations. This position will process a variety of HR duties at the corporate office and farm locations. The HR Generalist will be the primary communication conduit between management, employees, staffing agency, and vendors.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and implement SOP for the human resources department
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with state and federal laws, regulations, and best practices
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn HR software applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Five years in Human Resources with an understanding of the full employment cycle Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly desired
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com