If you have a good eye for detail and the ability to keep track of multiple projects, we look forward to the opportunity to showcase your creativity. You will be working for one of Southern California’s leader in office technology. The core responsibilities for this position would include:
• Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each embroidery project.
• Selecting the thread, fabric, hoops, and designs appropriate to each project.
• Setting up machines and supervising the embroidery process from start to finish.
• Carefully reading instructional manuals to ensure smooth troubleshooting and repair processes.
Communicating with management when machines are in need of repair, maintenance, or if safety concerns are present.
• Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues or reordering stock as required.
• Providing suggestions regarding the design, placement, and fabric and thread selection.
• Drawing guides or pinning tissue paper patterns onto fabric.
• Providing training and guidance to new staff.
• Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
• Communicating with clients and/or management to ensure all orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Assist with inspection of orders, invoices and requisitions; fill stock requisition orders.
• Observe safety and health regulations; maintain worksite and storage areas and keep in a neat and orderly condition.
• Assist in periodic physical inventory and in maintaining perpetual inventories.
• Be a team player and willing to share suggestions, comments, and successes.
• Attend and participate in requested meetings and trainings.
• Perform related duties as assigned by management.
• Experience as an Embroider or similar.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• The ability to read and understand instructional manuals.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Great customer service and communication skills.
• Basic computer literacy required.
• Able to multitask while maintaining a clean, organized and safe work area.
• High School Graduate or GED Equivalent Required.
• Frequent walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
• Must be able to maintain alertness for extended periods of time.
• Must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described.
• Must be able to consistently lift, bend, push, and move objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizette@cazadorcg.com