We are looking for a Diesel Technician with experience accurately diagnosing and repairing diesel vehicles. The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience servicing diesel, must be able to drive both standard and automatic vehicles, and must be able to diagnose and repair all diesel engine failures including electronic engine control & emission control malfunctions, heavy mechanical failures, HVAC, brakes, electrical, steering & suspension, and 4×4 systems. If you want to be a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunities, excellent earning potential, and leadership that fosters engaged employees we are looking for your expertise.
· Two years of diesel vehicle-servicing experience
· A “can-do” positive attitude!
· Valid CA driver’s license with a clean DMV record
· Must be able to diagnose and repair diesel engines, preferably Ford models
· Must be able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
· Must be able to work safely and follow directions
· Impressive work ethic
· Good computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com