Cazador Consulting Group is looking for a technician, with experience, to install security cameras, access control and service calls. Someone that wants to learn more and progress in this industry.
Join a team-oriented working environment with significant opportunities for advancement and learning new skills. This job provides a lot of variety. If you are an independent worker who enjoys a fast-paced work environment, and the opportunity to work at various locations on various projects, then this may be the job for you!
Our newest team member will be running CAT-5/CAT-6 cables in commercial, industrial, and occasional residential environments, mounting, and adjusting security cameras, and working with our team to ensure customer satisfaction at every level. The ideal candidate is interested in learning and growing in their career and is open to coaching, training, and teaching
- 2+ Year Experience with low voltage cabling or wiring.
- Knowledge of basic home structures
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Able to properly terminate a CAT-5 and CAT-6 cable.
- Able to properly terminate a BNC connector on RG59
- Desire to always do things the RIGHT WAY, not the easiest way
- Pride in every aspect of your work
- Understanding of basic networking
- Flexible availability
- Able to take direction and eager to learn new skills
To apply for this job email your details to Lizette@cazadorcg.com