Let Cazador Consulting Group highlight your strengths and place you in a great environment at the right company. If the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and efficiently, along with placing a high value on attention to detail describes your work ethic this is your perfect match. The perfect individual has an aptitude for detail, and making well informed decisions accurately. Someone who thrives on implementation and resolve. Being able to administer and execute while working in a diversified environment is essential. The opportunity to work for a company that has been actively involved in our community over the last 70 years that takes pride in what they do. With a commitment to quality, professionalism and excellence. A company who is creating a culture of team mentality and efficiency. Cazador Consulting Group realizes that companies are only as great as their people.
• Solicit bidders for all projects, keeping an accurate log of who was contacted, who will be bidding and their scope of work.
• Maintain an updated master bidders list• Type and distribute project correspondence. Maintain correspondence logs and files.
• Log and distribute drawings and specifications. Maintain related files and logs; must be able to lift 30 pounds.
• Compile and maintain subcontractor, vendor and key contact lists.
• Coordinate project closeout. Compile guarantees and operating/maintenance information.
• Type and distribute prime contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders. Log status of the same.
• Monitor status of prime contractor and subcontractor insurance. Ensure current certificates are on file.
• Log and distribute submittal data and drawings. Maintain related files and logs.
• Type and distribute requests for proposals or quotes. Maintain request logs. Ensure timely responses to requests.
• As assigned, type and distribute bid packages. Solicit proposals and quotes for individual packages. Record and summarize bid results.
• Record in log which Prime Contractors are on site each day per daily reports. Record daily reports in Procore.
• Take meeting minutes. Type and forward copies of minutes to all attendees.
• Record modifications to contract documents on Record Sets
• Place supply orders and order maintenance service on office equipment.
• Work on certified payroll documents if project is prevailing wage.
• Coordinates all work with the assigned project(s) with the Project Manager and/or Superintendent.
• Other tasks as assigned.
When assigned to duties at the Main Office the following may also be required:
• Cover Front Desk/Phones for Receptionist’s breaks.
• Pick up Kitchen as assigned (usually 1-week every 2 months).
• Assist other Administrative Assistants as needed.
• Minimum 1-2 years prior general clerical work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm.
• Customer Focus
• Detail Oriented
To apply for this job email your details to Lizette@cazadorcg.com